Mittwoch, 27. Januar 2010

Shopping-Style...

Hallo aus Köln
yes, Ich habe es hinter mir :)

Finally I passed all my tests for this semester and after the last test. My friend and I went to the "old-city" in Cologne. We both didn't have enough money to spent(well it's the end of the month^^) Well, I already bought so many things and I spent so much for my carneval-costume and while my learning month,I couldn't work to earn money and I wouldn't like to ask my parents for, to give me money, for my amusement or buy clothes. They give me so much so...thats enough :).
We just decided to walk around and do windows-shopping :)
For that I wore black skirt, petrol turtelneck, black cardigan, black blazer, a nice petrol hat,black shiny shoes(which look like men shoes ^^), check tights and overknees.
It was so dammmmmned cold, but I 'm so nerved by the weather...

bad weather does not mean, bad style :D

Hope you like it :)
xx


skirt: Boss black
turtelneck: H&M
cardigan: Kookai
belt: H&M



shoes: vintage
scarf: well, I cut off the logo, and now, I forget the label ^^



5 Kommentare:

  1. Hehee..ja hat sich einfach zuviel angesammelt in der Zeit. Viele Sachen kann ich einfach nicht weggeben,aber bei manchen lohnt es sich einfach mehr,ein paar Euros mehr in der Tasche als das Teil im Schrank.
    Ich denke immer an die vielen neuen Sachen,die ich mir dann kaufen kann. :)
    Liebste Grüße..

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wow, gefällt mir richtig gut dein Outfit. Ich steh im Moment auch total auf Musterstrumpfhosen und Overknees. Köln ist so eine schöne Stadt. War bestimmt nicht einfach nur Window shopping zu machen, aber dafür macht der nächste Einkauf noch viel mehr Spaß :)
    *Nathalie

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. its a very cute style! I love it, especially with the socks and tights!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I adore !
    http://mimietnini.canalblog.com/

    AntwortenLöschen