Samstag, 23. Januar 2010

Fridaynight....Get out and dress up!!!

Hi, it's me again....

yesterday I went out with my best friend. We just did "Bar-Lounge Hopping" :) That means that we went from bar to bar. We get 1 drink and went to the next lounge. I wore black shorts, with a riveting belt, a blouse (baroque style^^), suspenders, antique earrings, thermo tights in black and wonderful black pumps :D We haven't planned to go clubbing, so needn't be overstyled :) and besides it's still pretty cold in germany (almost -1 to -3°C) in the night, so I thought that this was a pretty good style for a lounge-night to get drinks.

Earrings: Vintage


Shorts: H&M
Blouse: Boss
Belt: Guess

I call this style: Glamour-Ba"ROCK" Style :D
Hope you like it!

1 Kommentar:

  1. awesome outfit, love your style

    come check out the first ever fashion blog from a guys POV, let He know what you think

    fashionbyhe.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen